TICKET DEPOSIT SCHEME
Looking to come to Sunscape with your crew this year, or want to pay for your ticket in bite-sized instalments? We’ve got you covered…
- Pay 30% Now
- Pay 40% on 31st May 2017
- Pay 30% on 30th June 2017
3 Day Group deals
For a limited time only, we are giving away an exclusive group deal for this year’s festival. If you and your friends buy 4 tickets for Sunscape Festival 2017, then we’ll give you a 5th absolutely free. To get this offer all you have to do is:
What to do!
- Fill out the booking form below to create your group link.
- Get your unique group link from your e-mail
- Share your link with your friends and buy your tickets using the link
Once 4 tickets have been purchased using your link, a 5th e-ticket will be sent automatically to the person filling out this form.
- Please be aware that the name you set your group deal up in will be the name that is allocated for the free ticket
- This offer is only open for a limited time time, so please make sure you complete your group offer before the timer runs out
- You must all arrive and enter the festival as a group with valid photographic ID’s and the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and anyone found to be reselling their ticket will have their ticket cancelled without refund
- Any spare tickets, extra tickets, group tickets CANNOT be re-sold on the secondary ticket market, these tickets will NOT be allowed entry
- TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
- Venue may be subject to change
- No trading allowed within the venue without the SF’s prior consent.
- Unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- Only guests 17 and over are allowed on site
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by SF.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees /commissions per ticket are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the point of sale.
TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
- SF will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.
- You are responsible for your ticket until it is exchanged, and your wristband for the duration of the festival.
- All wristbands remain the property of SF until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- SF reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- Anti-social behavior may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
DAMAGE / LOSSES
- SF is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems.
- Banned from arena – alcohol, Cans, disposable BBQs ,campsite stoves, glass and plastic bottles.Excessive amounts of food & cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
FIRE & SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere in the festival site.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or tents.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com