- TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
- Venue may be subject to change
- No trading allowed within the venue without the SF’s prior consent.
- Unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- Only guests 17 and over are allowed on site
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by SF.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees /commissions per ticket are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the point of sale.
TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
- SF will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.
- You are responsible for your ticket until it is exchanged, and your wristband for the duration of the festival.
- All wristbands remain the property of SF until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- SF reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- Anti-social behavior may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
DAMAGE / LOSSES
- SF is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems.
- Banned from arena – alcohol, Cans, disposable BBQs ,campsite stoves, glass and plastic bottles.Excessive amounts of food & cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
FIRE & SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere in the festival site.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or tents.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com